The Destination Space brand identity for partners has been created to provide you with all the assets you need to market, set up and deliver Destination Space activity.
It includes everything you need including brand guidelines, workshop content, training guides and marketing assets.
We are keen that this project encourages people to share and innovate. As such we are passionate that the project’s resources are shared and made openly available for a variety of people to use. For this reason we have licensed everything under Creative Commons.
You should use Destination Space as the title of all your activities associated with this project.
Destination Space: Crew Training
The project strapline is Join The Crew. This should appear in your text.
Acknowledging the project
In your online and print publications, you are not obliged to use the Destination Space logo, or images, however you must mention that activity was support by ASDC and UK Space Agency.
Copyrights on materials
All of the project materials, including the handbook, workshops, images and assets are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported.
This allows anyone to use and share the resources under certain conditions.
The Creative Commons licence means you are free to:
- Share the resources; to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- Remix the resources; to adapt the work
However you can only do this under the following conditions:
- Attribution; you must attribute the work in the manner specified by ASDC (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)
- Non-commercial; you may not use this work for commercial purposes
- Share Alike; if you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one
- The full license can be found here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/legalcode.
Attribution for the purpose of the Creative Commons Licence:
Copyright belongs to the Destination Space Project www.destinationspace.uk, led by The UK Association for Science and Discovery Centres.
For clarification, while we would want you to acknowledge and celebrate ASDC and UK Space Agency in the text, we are not requiring you to attribute every picture.
Using images from elsewhere ESA, CERN, ESO and UK Space Agency all have galleries of images that are free for you to use.
You must check the specific images for terms of usage, as some may require approval. You can find links to these galleries and specific guidance about their usage on www.destinationspace.uk